my birthday cake this year. based off of this text post
Le Petit Journal* est revenu !
*ça veut dire, ‘mon mari’
Immanuel Kant, quoted in Ethics Vindicated: Kant’s Transcendental Legitimation of Moral Discourse (via heteroglossia)
Soren Kierkegaard, Either/Or (via tierradentro)
- A swift and impartial investigation by the Department of Justice into the Mike Brown shooting, and expanded DOJ investigation into civil rights violations across North St. Louis County.
- The immediate arrest of Officer Darren Wilson
- County prosecutor Bob McCulloch to stand down and allow special prosecutor to be appointed.
- The firing of Ferguson Police Chief Tom Jackson.
- Accountability for police practices and policies, including effective civilian review of shootings and allegations of misconduct.
- The immediate de-escalation of militarized policing of protestors to protect constitutional rights.
- The immediate release of individuals who have been arrested while attending a protest.
Julio Cortázar, ‘El ídolo de la Cícladas’, Final del juego (Punto de Lectura, México, D.F., 2008) 73.
so on the A1-B2 questions im getting 99%, then the C1-C2 questions come up and it dives to like 55%— getting half right, the easier C1 half, which i guess means my level is C1, but i want it to be C2 but i hate active studying/learning cause its the worst and why am i so stupid ugh why cant i just know everything immediately
update: the second C1-C2 practice test i got 75%
How does Egypt and Israel get their tear gas? The US supplies it to them by buying it with your tax dollars and shipping it over. The company who makes tear has used to silence peaceful protestors is listed here. Call them, write them, let them know how you feel. #ferguson #palestine #gaza #handsup #dontshoot